From cartoons, animes to TV series



I’ve to say that a I’m kind of person that enjoy more watching a movie or series than reading a manga, but it’s just because I like to watch how do the actuation the actors, how they represent feelings or how is the animation  and also because I like to heard it in another language, like English or Italian. 

I think that for me films are very important because with them I can learn and watch different kinds of life, for example when I was a child I learn some values from films like: The Lion King, Spirit, Heidi, Harry Potter saga etc. Then when I was younger I watched "Modern family" and from this series I learn that there isn’t a perfect kind of family or doesn’t have to be families composed by the parents and their sons; it could also be homoparental parents. 

So the favorites films that I enjoy to watch with my family are: Forrest Gump, Men of honor, Rocky, The parent Trap, Ratatouille, and Shrek (my favorite is the second one), The Help, The King's speech and The Help

       Resultado de imagen para help movie emma stone                  Resultado de imagen para forrest gump                          Imagen relacionada

Resultado de imagen para friendsAnd when someone asks me about my favorite series I always answered “Friends”.  I really love this series because it’s so funny and also this series have some topics that are very import! Like adoption, homosexuality, rent belly and another ones. 


Imagen relacionadaAnd with my friends we enjoy to talk about movies and we used to watch from films from Studio Ghibli. I think that we watched all the movies hahah and my favorite film was “Grave of the fireflies” this one make us cry!! 






Comentarios

  1. I saw “Grave of the fireflies” too! It's my favourite from Studio Ghibli

    ResponderEliminar
  2. studio ghibli, is always a reference in good stories with a good animation, if I had to recommend a movie, I would say "The Wind Rises"

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate studies

English Language Challenges

A photograph you like