Changes to my study programme

Changes to my study programme


 I choose this University to study Pharmaceutical scieense because is the best in Chile and also it was the first to teach this career, so have a lot of experince. But I never knew how look like the faculty, I  expeted thaat it would be like the faculty of the “Universidad de Concepción”, surrounded by nature and big, but for my surprise I wasn’t like that, this facult is smaller and, doesn’ t have a lot of nature and there are few places to spend with friends from the faculty, in fact the library is small too! So I think that the infractucture is something that this faculty should improve!
And in the area of the subject that I have to study I think that my career needs more subject about this one at the firts years, because at the third year I would be able to learn more about it and I think that is to late! But in another hand the curriculum of my career (in general) is  very complete aand I think that when I finished this career I would be prepared to everithing.
In fact this year I’m studying a lot! I think that never in my whole life I studied so hard! HAHA because every week there is something to do, if there isn’t a control there is a report to do! (give me a break haha).
In another hand, I think that in the laboratory of chimical and physical needs to renew their instrumentss and technology because are a little bit old. Even thought the technoligy that teachers used it’s okay, in fact I like when they make the class with PPT because is more interesting and it very hepful to understand, because you don’t waste your tine triying to understand the letter of the teacher!
So I think that the technology is very helpful to teaching!

Comentarios

  1. I agree with you! I think that the Uniersity have to renew their instrumentss!! jaja Urgent!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I also thought that the faculty would be bigger and surrounded by nature, but unfortunately that's not the truth :(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate studies

English Language Challenges

A photograph you like