Post graduate studies



Resultado de imagen para farmacia hospitalaria

If I finish my career (Chemical Pharmaceutical) I would like to do a MA degree since I want to improve my abilities in some areas to be a better professional and give a better service to patients. And I’d do a MA about “Management in healthcare pharmacy” seeing that there is a necessity in ours hospitals and clinical to give a better treatment to patients because I’ve seen in the town that I came from, that there isn’t a good drug administration to patients because sometimes doctors makes wrongs recipes, since they made a mistake about concentration.  And also because I want to work in the healthcare area for give a better attention, a better drug distribution with the minimum risk for the patient and with a lower cost.
And If I do a MA I would like to doing it in Chile or in Spain, because it’s would be easier for me study and understand in a country in which the language is Spanish hahhah.
But I would prefer doing it in Chile because is hard for my being far away from my family. And I would like to study in part-time because I’ll need time for work (and money for paying that haha).
So I hope finish my career and make a MA to make a change in the drug administration in the hospitals that there are in towns.


Comentarios

  1. I think that management in healthcare pharmacy it's a interesting and an important area! because give a better drug administration to the patient and in this way we could give them a better treatment .

    ResponderEliminar
  2. the issue of patient care is something that today, is very important, it is nice to see how a future pharmacist companion really cares and wants to improve this topic

    ResponderEliminar
  3. You´re right! Public health needs new public health policies!! because now days, pharmacy management is the least considered area.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. we really need professionals who care about the correct administration and give a good attention, I hope yo could do the ma like you want.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. It is important to take care about those issues since they can affect negatively the patient life

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I agree with others and it is certainly admirable that you have good wishes to work and take care for the people

    ResponderEliminar
  7. It's true that there are a lot of accidents with drug distribution at hospitals, so I wish you can achieve your goals to improve that area.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

English Language Challenges

A photograph you like