Getting to know each other

Hi, I'm Catalina Villablanca Saavedra I was born on October 30th in 1999 in Santiago. But I wasn't the only who born that day, because my mom was expecting twins, so I wasn't alone those nine months! Her name is Francia, its cool, isn't? 
And 3 years later my little brother was born, his name is Rafael. He is so different from me because he plays guitar, drums! And I just can't play any instrument.
I spend my childhood in San Miguel, a little town near Chillán city. There live my grandmothers and grandfathers, and also my uncles and cousins. That was the best part of my life because the most part of the day I was playing with my cousins, watching Heidi and dancing the radio's songs with my nanny.

Then we moved to Yungay because my mom got a job there, but we still going to San Miguel the weekend and vacations! There are many rivers and nature, and I like to swim and takes photos of nature, so that is the perfect place!
I studied in Colegio Cholguan and now I'm studying Chemistry and Pharmacy at Universidad de Chile. I love my carrier! 
I hope finished my carrier and then travel a lot with my friends!



Comentarios

  1. twins! that´s amazing, hope you have a nice day

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Oh! I love Chillan, that´s a beautiful city

    ResponderEliminar
  3. One's of my best friends are twins! Nice an cool story. Nice career.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I can't play any instrument too! Unfortunately when I was in the school I had to learn to play guitar for music class :(

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I like to swim and takes photos of nature too! Great story!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate studies

English Language Challenges

A photograph you like