English Language Challenges


Since I was in school it was hard for me learn English, in fact when I was a child I couldn’t understood what was saying my English teacher to me! But when time passed, I improve my English when I started to listening to music (with english lyrics) and watching films, and that is how I plan to still improve my English. But I wish someday be part of an  English class, because I have lot of mistake in my grammar and when I have to speak I make many mistakes!  

Even though I don’t have to use English every day because everybody in Santiago speaks Spanish so I don’t have to speak in English for make a conversation with someone.  Also there aren’t a lot of tourists where I live (well, I mean North American, European or Asian tourists) because most of them are Latin American, so if I want to talk with them I just have to speak Spanish haha. Anyway I want to learn English because if I want to travel I have to be able to speak this language. And the only occasion when I use English is when I’m listening music or watching a film, but I think that those two aren’t considered as “using English”.

The experience learning English at the University It’s has been very interesting because I have to be a blogger, and on this way I could know much better about my classmates, like the things that they like, their experiences and their memories and at the same time I was learning English.

Also, when I was doing my own blogs, I could know more about myself and makes me remember things of the past.

But it’s have been such a challenge for me, because never in my entire life I’ve to write so much words in English, that’s why on the beginning of this process it was so hard for me and I took a lot of time to do the blogs.

Though after a few weeks, when I had more practice, I realized that my writing skills have developed, because I get more faster that I was on the beginning!


Comentarios

  1. We use English in the same things! jaja but as you said, there´s not enough :( now days, English is so important for different reasons and we have to learn it well.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. We have the same problems with the English language I hope someday we learn it well..

    ResponderEliminar
  3. blogs are a good option to get to know each other more and self-learn English at the same time

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I also started watching videos and music in English to improve this language, it's a funny way to learn

    ResponderEliminar
  5. learning english while doing things that you like is a very nice way

    ResponderEliminar
  6. That's true, it's difficult to practise and learn English in Santiago, because tourists are mainly in the center and it would be extremely weird to watch for them, like a hunt of tourists.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate studies

A photograph you like