In my opinion..


Today I want to talk about some topics that are very important to me, and those are: climate change , violence on television, Immigration and having an exotic pet at home.

  1.   In last years I have seen some climate changes in Chillán. And this year it’s became something obvious for everybody who lives there. Because is summer and there still raining like it was winter!!So, I’m very worried about it, because it is getting worse every year, even here in Santiago! And I hope that our government is doing something to stop it.
  2. Every time that I watched the television, I watch in the news a lot of violence that are happening in Santiago, and the most part of the news are talking about it. And is disappoint because there are another’s things that are positive to talk about, and that kind of news makes that people get scared to travel to Santiago (I was that kind of people before coming here).
  3.  As Chilean I feel embarrassing heard from some immigrants that they must back to their country because here, in Chile, they were treated with racism. And is very sad because there are our Latino American’s brother and they need our support.
    In fact, where I leave in Santiago, I see a lot of immigrants and therefore a lot of culture and I like it!
  4. I am the kind of person that doesn’t like to go to Zoo to see exotics animals that looks unhappy stressed.
    I think that they should live in their natural ambient, free and wild as they are. And therefore, I disagree about have exotic animals at home. 
Let me know what you think about these topics, if you are agree or disagree😉 See you.

Comentarios

  1. I also believe that exotic animals should live in their natural ambient!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate studies

English Language Challenges

A photograph you like