Your new job
 Since I was younger I wanted to study two careers opposite from the other, like something related with nature and other one related with health; one carreer that makes me able to travel and other that gives me the chance to spend more time in a specific place.
 So now that I’m studying Chemical Pharmaceutical I already have the career that will give me stability and I'd like to have a major that makes me able to works in a hospital for help the people that are sick. Now I need the career that will be outdoors, which one that will gives me a chance to travel a lot! Because I like the idea about having a good time in job, like Francisco Saavedra, he is working but at the same time he is travel around our country and having a good time! Also thinking about staying in a room all day of my life makes me sick!
And for that reason I would like to study a new career after Chemical Pharmaceutical because most of the jobs in this career are indoors, so I would like to work something related with environment!  And if I do that I’d like to have a salary that will makes me pay the bills haha because I don't care become a rich.
But if in the future I’d not have the opportunity to do what I planned I’ll have to travel on vacation! haha

Comentarios

  1. I think that the environment's careers are very important in these days!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I want to work in a hospital too! In another hand, I think that ,as Francia said, could be a great idea studying something related with the environment! Nowday, the planet needs it!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate studies

English Language Challenges

A photograph you like