My best holydays




My favorite holidays was a few years ago, when I went to Capitán Pastene and Contulmo with all my family (my cousin, aunts, uncles, grandmother, mother, brother and my sister) just for a day because my uncles have to work the next day (and they know the road to back so I didn’t have another option), but anyways I spend the best day of my life there! 

Resultado de imagen para capitan pasteneCapitan Pastene is a town where were living Italian settler, so this place has a lot of Italian culture, and best example is the gastronomy. So that why the first thing that we do was search a restaurant with Italian food. The restaurant that we found has such a good  food that for a few minutes I thought that I was in Italia hahah. 

Then we went to a “cellar” in which is make the Serrano ham, it was very interesting.

Resultado de imagen para capitan pastene


Resultado de imagen para contulmoAnd before back to Chillán we went to Contulmo here we were living German settler, so the architecture and gastronomy has a lot of them influencer. And here we went to a museum in which I learned more about the story of this town, and how was the relation between Germans and mapuches, and I’ve to say that it wasn’t so good.

So I keep good memories of this trip for all of the things that I learned and the good time that I spend with my family.

Comentarios

  1. i didn't know that places like that exist here, i have to visit it someday,it sounds very cool!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I think that it's cool that you went with all your family on a travel! that's are the memories that you're never forget.

    ResponderEliminar

  3. now I definitely want to go there too, it looks too interesting

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I knew there are foreign colonies on the south, but unfortunately I've never visited them.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate studies

English Language Challenges

A photograph you like