Your blogging experence.

Your blogging experence.





The experience as a blogger has been very interesting because on this way I could know much better about my classmates, like the things that they like, their experiences and their memories.
And at the same time, when I was doing my own blogs, I could know more about myself and makes me remember things of the past.
But it’s have been such a challenge for me, because never in my entire life I’ve to write so much words in English, that’s why on the beginning of this process it was so hard for me and I took a lot of time to do the blogs.
Though after a few weeks, when I had more practice, I realized that my writing skills have developed, because I get more faster that I was on the beginning!
And the topic that I enjoyed more was “A photography you like”, but I wish I had written about new researching of medicaments or something about that, because I think that on this way I could practice English at the same time I was learned something else about my career.
In addition, I’d like in the future a grammatical class because learning the English grammatical it would make easier write the blogs!
Thank you for reading my post!


Comentarios

  1. I also enjoyed doing it the post about "the photography that you like" , but at the end I got a little nostalgic hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I agree with you to add a grammar class for English, to make it easier to write it in the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. writing things related with our careers would be a very good way for learn some unfamiliar words!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. for nothing, thanks for write about interesting facts, (although the subjects are obligatory) appears things very curious

    ResponderEliminar

  5. It would be good if they teach us English grammar, so we could develop blogs more fluently

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I also think that we would write about topics more related with the career (in our case about medicaments or something like that)! because we need to understand some words and write blogs could help us (;

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate studies

English Language Challenges

A photograph you like