A country I would like to visit


If I have to choose a place to visit or stay living there for the rest of my life I’ll go to Denmark because is a beautiful place and there is an awesome architecture and also the quality of life is so much better than here in Chile so I’ll definitely live there for the rest of my life!

I’m not an expert about the whole story of Denmark but if there is something that I know it’s that the Vikings were living there a long time ago. And also, in this country lived one of the most famous writers and he is “Hans Christian Andersen”! He wrote one of my favorite books when I was a child, The Little Match Girl, is such a sad story L .

If I had the opportunity to visit Denmark I’d go to Odense, Legoland Billund, , Copenhaguen. These places are the most iconic, and I’ll tell you why.

Odense: Here was Hans Christian Andersen lived, so if  you want to know  a little more about this writer you must travel here.

Resultado de imagen para odense

Legoland Billund: If I want to have fun I’d definitely go to this place because is divided into nine themed areas, including Duplo Land, Imagination Zone, LEGOREDO Town, Adventure Land, Lego City, Knight's Kingdom, Mini Land, Pirate Land, and Polar Land. Sounds fantastic, right?

Resultado de imagen para legoland

Copenhuagen:  This city has all the kind of things that I love and also a lot of option to visit, such as: Teatro Real (the oldest building in the city), parks, museums, lakes and restaurants.

casas bajas de colores en canal

And for all of those places I’d like to live in Denmark, even if is for a short time.

Comentarios

  1. I didn't expect that Denmark have so many places to visit!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice post! I didn´t know so much about Denmark but now I think that it´s a good place to visit! Maybe in the future we could go! hahaha

    ResponderEliminar
  3. i don´t know nothing about Denmark but it looks really nice!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Legoland sounds so fun, now I want to visit Denmark too

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate studies

English Language Challenges

A photograph you like