A photograph you like

My favorite photo is one who took my father when I was a child. I was with all my family because it was taken on my 5th birthday! I still remember that day! It's was a good one! because I had to wear a costume and with my twin we chose the Snow White princess costume (she was my favorite Walt Disney princess).
 And also my parents had planned a lot of games, so we were so tired at the end of the day! and there was a lot of candy, so I ate a lot! 
I had a very good time with my family! And every time that I see this photo I fell so happy and a little nostalgic about all the memories.
So that’s why I love the photography and take photos because behind on that photograph there is a memory, maybe is about something that makes you feel happy or not, but still remains forever on your memories.


PS: this photo isn´t the real one

Comentarios

  1. Omg! I still have a few memories about that birthday ! it was so cool

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. the best photographs are when is our birthday, because they serve to laugh to oneself in the future

    ResponderEliminar
  4. When we looking old photos, the remembers of the time when was taken are more clear.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. it sounds like a very good birthday!!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Oh! I think that the best photographs was taken when we were children :( and it´s so nostalgic when we saw it :c

    ResponderEliminar
  7. i think the old photos are the best!! because all past was better!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate studies

English Language Challenges