About pets, love and friendship


Resultado de imagen para dog lover
I only have a pet in my home because my mom doesn’t like dog in our home because isn’t so big for having a pet, but my grandmother does! So I always enjoyed their pets but most them her dogs!

When I was a child my grandmother has a cat called “Baldomero” and I’ve to say that we weren’t good friends.  He always scratches my legs! So since that experience I don’t like cats.

Then my grandmother has a dog called “Perón” he was my favorite dog, I love him so much! He always was by my side and taking care of me and my sister. We used play in the park with my cousins, it was so funny! He liked most the rocks than the balls, I never knew the reason.

Imagen relacionada



Years later arrived to my grandmother’s house a dog called Lucas; he was so special and loved! He has a tick on his left leg, and he looks like he was doing a rap move! He always was happy and naughty!

Lucas has a very sad ending because one day someone took him away from my grandmother’s house, and kills him away! We were looking him for two days, and when we found him we couldn’t believe it!

Resultado de imagen para pastor alemanAnd the last one was Belleza, she was the only pet that I had. My best friend gives her to me in 2010. I was so happy with her because she was always protecting our home and playing with me!

I still remember how happy she was when I was arriving to home! She didn’t spend so much time with me because my mom gives her to my neighbor because he has a big place to her. I’ve to say that I wasn’t happy at all for that decision but now I understand.

So their were the pets that I love the most!

Comentarios

  1. Your experiences with your grandmothers'pet are amazing and I'm sorry about Lucas .

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate studies

English Language Challenges

A photograph you like