the most enjoyable subject...


Since I was a child I was interested in chemistry laboratories because I thought that the chemical process is magical and wonderful. And I always wondered who was so smart to make the entire instrument and decide which one is useful for "x" process!
So when I knew that in my career I’d have a subject about Laboratory Technique I was so I was so excited and nervous at the same time because unfortunately in my school we didn’t use the laboratory so I didn’t know anything about that stuff, but the first class in the University was so good because first of all the teacher divide us into two group of sixteen persons and the auxiliary gave us a key to our drawer that has the chemistry instrument and  then the teachers explain to us what we’re going to do, then they tell us the instruments that we’ll need and how is the mounting and what we’re going to get a result. And also they warning us about the security and the presentation that we must have. So since that day Laboratory Technique became my favorite subject! And also is a very practical class!
I’ve learned a lot of things in Laboratory Technique for example extraction techniques, purification of substances, types of decantation and others stuff. And all of these techniques make this subject interesting and are very useful for my career because I’ll have to do medicaments, and for making them I’d have to know that stuff. So I value every advice that teachers give me.

Comentarios

  1. I like it too the first day in the laboratory ! we learned so many things.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. When I entered the university, my favorite subject was also laboratory techniques!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate studies

English Language Challenges

A photograph you like