Music in our lives...!


Since I was a child I was surrounded by music because my parents always playing to me the songs of Mazapán, and something of Vivaldi and Mozart. Therefore I always dreamed that someday I'll be learn to play piano or violin (because are my favorites instruments), but I didn't have the chance because where I was from there weren't any musicians teachers But I'll hope someday learn to play one of them. So that’s why I appreciate the group or singer that make good lyrics, because I think that the importance about the music is the way that make you feel and think when you listen it and how it connected with you, that’s why the music on film are very important. And the soundtrack of Harry Potter, Avatar, La vita è bella and Mamma Mia makes my very emotional.


Then when I was younger I star to reach my kind of music, so I start to hear many bands and singer like Evanecence, Michael Jackson, Lady Gaga, Coldplay, Taylor Swift, Ed Sheeran, Lorde, Lana del Rey, Foster the people, Paramore. After that process of reaching I realized that I enjoy any kind of music because I liked all of them! 



But there is a song that I regret of listened when I was younger and that is “Somos las divinas-Patito feo” I don’t know I’d listened this song!

Comentarios

  1. I also think that the most important thing in a song is the content.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. La vita e'bella have music that reach the soul and never forget :C

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate studies

English Language Challenges

A photograph you like