My favourite book or film

My favorite film is The Miserable, I watched this movie a year ago on TV with my family, I wasn’t sure that I would like it, but I was wrong! I  loved the way that the film reflects the reality of the poor people that lived in France on XIX century through the story of a poor man that had to go on prison for a lot of years because he stole a little piece of bread when he was a child.
This film makes me think about the justice, love, compassion and how unfair was the justice in that time.
And my favorite book is” Animal Farm” by one of the greatest writers of all the time, George Orwell. I read this book because my mom recommends it to me (I'm very grateful that she did it).
This book reflects events leading up to the Russian Revolution of 1917 and then on into the Stalinist era of the Soviet Union, through a group of animal that wants to change their live in the farm.
So this book talks about how people changed when they have power and the working society.

Comentarios


  1. I have not seen that movie yet, I hope to see it soon ... since I like the movies that leave you thinking about the reality of other times.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate studies

English Language Challenges

A photograph you like