Your favourite piece of technology

When I think about my favorite piece of technology it came to my brain the word: cellphone.
I still remember my first cellphone, (my mom give it to my in 2008) it's was very small and didn't have a lot of application. But I enjoined used the camera and playing the only game that the cellphone had.
But now it's so different! Because the cellphone that I have today allow me to do a lot of things, for example: listen music, take photos with good quality, read book, download documents and a lot of applications! One of my favorite is photomath because explain you how to do math's exercise step by step, so for that reason is very useful, and now that I'm in University I have to do a lot of calculation, so it's very helpfully to me.
But the application that I used every single day is the alarm, without these one I wouldn't wake up in the morning to go to University (ups)! So I couldn’t imagine my life without my cellphone !


Comentarios

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate studies

English Language Challenges

A photograph you like