Why did you choose your carrier?

When I was at primary school, I thought to become a hairdresser because I loved to make braids to my twin and also the way that my hairdresser cut my hair.  I dreamed of having my own Barbershop! But then I realized that hairdressing is a hard job because you must stay all day long on your feet.

During high school, I was interested in science, so I started looking for some careers that connect Biology and Chemistry and I found Pharmaceutical Sciences! I loved the career for the first time that I found it! Because this career has a lot of options for work and I can do a lot of experiments (and I do like doing those kinds of things). And I'd like someday to work making makeup :) (sound interesting).

And it's a month now I can say that I make the best decision of my life! I like the University, the career, and I found friendly people here.




Comentarios

  1. I'd like to work making makeup too!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Great, I didn't knew anyone with interest on that field

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I hope that Chemical Pharmaceutical Sciences was the career that you want for the rest of your life!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. i´m happy that you are satisfied with your decision, and you have to give me discounts in make up ;)

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

Post graduate studies

English Language Challenges

A photograph you like